The SmART+ system, with the integrated BLI module, provides enhanced localized targeting with x-ray imaging and 3D-bioluminescence to improve sub-millimetric accuracy.
- Captures images 360° around the specimen
- Image animals in both X-ray and Optical/Bioluminescence modes
- Enables quantitative assessment of tumor volume
- Supports measurement of relevant in vivo gene expression
- Employs DOT to place center of mass of the light signal
- Overlays BLI signal onto DRR
- Performs multiple, optical projections acquired at different angles and wavelength filters
- Obtains surface mesh obtained from CT images
Bringing definition to targeted areas, expand your SmART+ system with the addition of the MicroCT module. The microfocus tube offers a 50-micron imaging resolution. Used in conjunction with our SmART-ATP software, bring better visualization to your image-guided radiotherapy.
- Gold standard in assessing 3D morphology
- Efficiently and accurately assess bone structure and metastases
- Increased soft tissue resolution and tumor definition
- Close to the specimen allowing a higher magnification factor
- DICOM format to easily import into other platforms
- Rotating gantry mimics clinical radiotherapy