Advanced Treatment Planning
Upgrade your system with Advanced Treatment Planning (ATP) featuring state-of-the-art Monte Carlo calculation algorithms. Rapidly devise treatment plans with sub-millimetric accuracy for static beams, arcs, and non-coplanar treatments across single and multiple isocenters. Proven technology since 2009.
- Most used small animal Monte Carlo calculation engine
- Image acquisition for fluoroscopy, CBCT, and BLI
- Volume overlays with external imaging systems
- Dose map generation
- Isodose contours
- Dose volume histograms
With Co-Pilot registration software, users can combine DICOM images from other modalities like MRI, PET, SPECT, and Ultrasound with SmART+ CBCT images to improve targeting accuracy.
- Multi-modality imaging guidance
- Identifies sensitive and tumor tissues with CBCT and BLI
- Increases the therapeutic window
- Spares healthy tissue, while maximizing tumor necrosis
- Can be combined with on-board CT or external imaging
- Consistent treatment delivery
Image SmART, Plan SmART, Treat SmARTView Smart+ Systems