A 2D image-guided radiotherapy module that can be integrated into an X-Rad system, providing researchers with multi-modality imaging.
- Image animals in both x-ray mode and optical mode
- Combines images for co-registration of luminescent tumors or target tissue on an x-ray background
- Used in pre-treatment image-guided localization of target tissues
- Used in post-treatment diagnostics at a molecular and functional level
- Provides precise localization and documentation of high-energy collimated dose fields
- Compatible with x-ray luminescent nanoparticle imaging
Longitudinal Molecular Imaging
Multi-Animal Imaging and Treatment Targeting
Treatment Alignment Verification
Tumor Volume Calculation
The research which is now possible with this machine, the X-Rad320, has the potential to change cancer treatment regimens, reduce side effects, and improve quality of life.
Professor Pam Sykes
Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer
Taking Research to the Next LevelView X-Rad Systems